After my cruise I got so many questions on my quick braided updo. It’s truly the perfect look for when you want to look fancier in a pinch! Here’s how to get the look:
1. Start by adding dry shampoo for grip such as Amika dry shampoo.
2. Create a deep side part and bring all your hair to one side.
3. Begin braiding your hair and continue incorporating pieces either in a dutch or french style.
4. Once your hair is fully braided, secure with an elastic.
5. Roll into a bun and secure with u shaped pins or Bobby pins.
6. Pull on the braid slightly to create a fuller look.
7. Add hairspray such as Amika Flexible Hold Hairspray as needed.
Shop the tools:
Head to my Instagram to watch the step by step and me know if you’ll be trying this style! 🥰