Option 1: To submit a signed contract and a 30% non-refundable deposit. The remaining 70% isn’t due until two weeks before your wedding. Then scheduling your trial 1-3 months before your wedding. Most of our brides book and put down 30% or $350 (whichever is greater) and then schedule a trial closer to their wedding date since they are more sure of their look/style etc.
Option 2: You can choose to book a trial (must be scheduled within 2 weeks), which will put a soft hold on your date until after your trial at which time we ask you to let us know about moving forward with us for your wedding day.