Halloween is just around the corner and we created an easy glam look that you could create yourself at home. Glam meets fairytale with this gorgeous fairy goddess look! Use makeup you already have or buy from our favorites that were used in this look by senior MAB makeup artist, Bianca.
- Apply micellar water with a round cotton ball to clean the skin and remove excess oil.
- Moisturize the skin with a hydrating lotion
-Let your skin settle with skincare products so it absorbs the oils. I like to move on to the eyes so I can clean up any fall out from the eyeshadow.
- Prime eyelids with concealer or eye primer.
- With a flat eyeshadow brush apply a pastel pink all over the eyelid blend towards the brow bone. Then use a darker pink and blend starting from the outer corner of the eye in towards your eye crease. Continue this step until you have a seamless blend.
- With a pencil brush apply the same eyeshadows under the waterline.
- Using a smaller flat brush apply shimmer to the inner corners and middle of the eyelid. I used MAC loose pigment in Rose
-spray your brush with MAC Fix+ finishing spray to pick up the loose pigment. This also intensifies the color.
- For beginners trying a graphic liner. I recommend using NYX white eye liner pencil to outline the design before going in with liquid liner.
- When creating the liner keep your eyes open and looking straight into the mirror. This will help with symmetry and placement.
- Once you have the desired design and both eyes are symmetrical go over the eyeliner with NYX white liquid liner.
- Wet a q-tip with the micellar water and clean up any fall out and clean up the liner if needed.
- Curl your natural lashes and then apply Ardell Natural 422 false lashes with strip lash adhesive.
- Use concealer and foundation where needed.
- Using NARS liquid blush in orgasm apply to the temples and blend down towards the apples of your cheeks.
- Using Danessa Myricks illuminating veil liquid highlighter in Synergy apply on the higher corners of your cheeks, brow bone and inner corners set.
- Using a translucent powder to set your foundation and concealer, but avoid setting the areas where highlighted.
- Warm up the face with a light golden bronzer on the contours of your face and over your nose.
- With the leftover illuminating highlighter apply over lips and line with a pink lip pencil like MAC edge to edge.
- Apply a clear gloss
- Fun gemstones were used in the inner corners and outer corners of the eye.
- The crown is also a great addition to complete the look!
- Spray your skin with your favorite setting spray! My go to is Skindinavia bridal setting spray.
Head to our Instagram to see the reel of how to apply the look!
Want to get this look or a similar one professionally done? We have limited Halloween appointments at our studio! Book here now!