Morning Course | Mondays beginning September 21 – October 19 (11 AM – 2 PM)
Evening Course | Wednesdays beginning September 23 – October 21 (6 PM – 9 PM)
This five-week, hands-on course at MAB Studio in Tysons Corner is perfect for current or aspiring bridal hairstylists looking to strengthen their bridal looks. Makeup artists who want to add hairstyling to their service menu would benefit immensely from this course as well. The course is taught by our senior bridal hairstylist Melissa Elbert.
You will receive thorough training of the top requested hairstyles including:
- smooth blow-dry techniques
- classic and modern chignons
- Hollywood and beachy waves
- half-up styles, braided updos
- textured styling
- South Asian bridal styling techniques.
You will also learn how to:
- use hair donuts
- place extensions
- effectively hide bobby pins
- finish the hair for Instagram worthy photos and long-lasting results.
Upon registering, you will receive an email with a downloadable PDF of the recommended products and tools that we use at MAB. At the end of the course, you will also receive a Certificate of Completion. Please note: the hair kit is not included. Students are responsible for purchasing and bringing their own hair tools and mannequin/model.