Morning Course | Mondays beginning November 9 - December 14 (11 AM - 2 PM)
Evening Course | Wednesdays beginning November 11 - December 16 (6 PM - 9 PM)
This five-week, hands-on course at MAB Studio in Tysons Corner is perfect for current or aspiring bridal makeup artists looking to strengthen their bridal looks. Hairstylists who want to add makeup artistry to their service menu would benefit immensely from this course as well. The course is taught by our senior makeup artist Hala Jano.
You will receive thorough training on:
• identifying skin types
• appropriately defining and sculpting brows
• contouring and highlighting techniques
• selecting and applying foundation correctly
• selecting eyeshadows and eyelash application for different eye shapes
You will also learn how to:
• create and maintain a hygienic workspace
• understand the use and application of your makeup kit and tools
• apply airbrush foundation
• finish the makeup look for Instagram worthy photos and long-lasting results
Upon registering, you will receive an email with a downloadable PDF of the recommended products and tools that we use at MAB. At the end of the course, you will also receive a Certificate of Completion. Please note: makeup kit is not included. Students are responsible for purchasing and bringing their own makeup tools.